- Proactive Disclosure on Website
- Disposal of Online RTI/Appeal: The online RTI filed by an applicant directly to Department of Fisheries will first come in the Nodal Account of DOF which is managed by RTI Cell.
- Disposal of Offline RTI/Appeal
- RTI Cell is responsible for the timely submission of RTI Quarterly Returns to Central Information Commission.
- RTI Cell is responsible for the circulation of instructions relating to RTI issued by CIC/DoPT among all CPIOs/FAAs in Department of Fisheries as well as among all Public Authorities under Department of Fisheries by post/email.
- RTI Cell is responsible to issue User ID and Password to every officer who joins as CPIO or First Appellate Authority in Department of Fisheries.
- RTI Cell is responsible to see whether there are any pending RTI/Appeals inside the account of any CPIO/FAA for a long time.
|1.||RTI Application Form||Download (12.42 KB)|
|2.||Nodal officer for ensuring compliance with proactive disclosure guidelines||Download (933.12 KB)|
|3.||RTI ACT 2005||Download (437.29 KB)|
|4.||List of CPIO and Appellate Authority in the Department of Fisheries||Download (135.69 KB)|
|5.||List of CPIO and Appellate Authority in the subordinate institutes under Department of Fisheries||Download (247.68 KB)|
|6.||Request for information under RTI Act 2005 on "biometric identity cards for fishermen"||Download (658.38 KB)|
|7.||Designation of Central Public Information Officers (CPIO's) for the purpose of Right to Information Act, 2005, in D/o Fisheries||Download (281 KB)|
|8.||Request for information under Right to Information Act 2005- Reg||Download (281 KB)|